Histolab USA introduces it's brand new Scalp Science Collection! The Pepta Made Hair Shampoo was formulated to provide an anti-inflammatory and disinfection effect on the scalp, while efficiently removing sebum and promoting hair growth. This shampoo is slightly acidic to keep your scalp and hair healthy, maintaining a balanced pH for the scalp. Histolab Pepta Made Hair Shampoo uses naturally-derived surfactant extracted from coconuts, plus there are zero sulfate-based chemical surfactants, silicon components, or SLS. This is a hypoallergenic shampoo with EWG Grade 1 natural surfactant instead of synthetic surfactant.
To achieve a desirable consistency, this product uses Median's own bubble technique to result in large amounts of foam. Scalp irritation is minimized from the large amounts of microbubbles caused by the high density of natural ingredients. This foam enhances the tension of absorbing dead skin cells and waste matter on the scalp, boosting cleaning and removal abilities.
- Dandruff prevention: Apple Culture Extract and AHA remove sebum from oily scalp pores to prevent dandruff and give a refreshing feeling by containing peppermint
- Anti-inflammatory effect: Components such as Olfactory Extract and Gluthione prevent bacteria from growing on the scalp and maintains cleanliness.
- Promote hair growth: Promotes hair follicles to grow with patented ingredient- Pea Peptide- which prevents hair loss-causing hormones.
Pepta Made Hair Shampoo
500 ml (17 fl. oz)
Pea Peptide [hair growth promotion], Machilus Thunbergii Bark Extract [anti-inflammatory effect], Apple Culture Extract [sebum/dead skin cell removal]
[How To Use]
- After wetting hair completely, apply the shampoo. Disperse 1 pump's worth for short length hair, 2-3 pumps for medium length hair, and 4-5 pumps for long length hair into your hands. Use your fingertips to massage the product gently into the scalp.
- After evenly scrubbing the scalp, rinse completely with water.
- (Suggested) Dry hair evenly from root outwards.
Oily scalp: For everyday use.
Dry scalp: For use once every two days.
- Divide sections in scalp's hair.
- Combine a mixture of shampoo foam with water, with a 2:1 ratio, and apply to the scalp ensuring all of the scalp's surface has been covered.
- After the scalp has been covered, rinse with water completely.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Oligopeptide-1, Copper Tripeptide-1, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-I, sh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-3, sh-Polypeptide-13, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Phytoplacenta Ex1ract, Biotin, Soy Isoflavones, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Cimicifuga Raccmosa Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Glycerin, Beta Glucan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Pryidoxine HCl, Niacinanude, Glycine, Glutathione, Cystine, Inositol, Lysine, Histidine, 3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Phosphate, Glutamic Acid, Folic Acid, Ferric Chloride, Arginine, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium, Pantothenate, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Zinc Chloride, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Cirate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA